Kottakkal Ayurveda Chyavanaprasam description
Kottakkal Ayurveda Chyavanaprasam product Description :
- Chyavanaprasam or Chyawanprash is considered as the rasayana NUMBER 1 in ayurvédic medicine.
- It is consumed every day by millions of people in India, children, youngs and less youngs, since thousands of years.
- According to Charaka Samhita, the reference book of Ayurveda, chyawanprash is especially good for alleviating cough and asthma.
- It is reputed for improving metabolism and immune system.
- Its main function is to improve digestion and respiration which are the sources of metabolism
- And what's more chyawanprash has a calming effect on nervous system and stress and improves concentration and memorization.
- Chyawanprash looks like a marmelade that you can use like jam, on a slice of bread or eat directly from the spoon (which i prefer personally).
- It is mainly composed by the most rich in vitamin C fruit : Amla or Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) which contains 20 times the amount of vitamin C found in one orange, to which it is added a certain number of spices and herbs and also honey, full sugar cane juice (jaggery) and clarified nutter (ghee) in a small amount.
- The vitamin C contained in Amla has a special composition and even after cooking it remains in the fruit.
- The vitamin C is well-known to be a powerfull natural antioxidant agent which delays the effect of ageing process and chyawanprash contains a particular form of vitamin C which is very effective.
Indications of Kottakkal Ayurveda Chyavanaprasam :
- High Antioxidant
- Urinary Problems
- Improves memory
- Heart problems
- Said to increase lifespan
- Increases immunity
- General well-being
Some properties of Chyawanprash:
- Eases constipation
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves memorization and concentration
- Calm the nervous system
- Slow down the effects of ageing process
- Enhances fertility and keeps menstruation regular
- Purifies the blood, eliminates toxins and is beneficial to liver
- Improves complexion and fights against bacterial skin infection
- Increases the power of digestion, absorption and assimilation of food
- Acts as an antidepressant and tranquillizer for persons suffering of depression
- Promotes absorption of calcium, leading to stronger bones and teeth
- Improves muscle tone by enhancing protein synthesis
- Deeply recommended for the children and the old persons.
- Its regular consumption will protect you from the diseases of the respiratory system (cough, asthma, bronchite, etc.) and will re-inforce your organism in its globality by balancing the 3 doshas.
Dosage of Kottakkal Ayurveda Chyavanaprasam :
- Adult : 10 to 15 g - One tea spoon twice a day followed with hot milk
- Children : 5 to 10 g - One tea spoon per day followed with hot milk
Kottakkal Ayurveda Chyavanaprasam - Improving metabolism and immune system
Kottakkal Ayurveda Chyavanaprasam
Ingredients of Kottakkal Ayurveda Chyavanaprasam:
- Dasamula (each) : 89 mg
- Bala : 89 mg
- Musta : 89 mg
- Jivaka : 89 mg
- Rshabhaka : 89 mg
- Utpala : 89 mg
- Parniniau (each) : 89 mg
- Pippali : 89 mg
- Sringi : 89 mg
- Meda : 89 mg
- Ttamalaki : 89 mg
- Truti : 89 mg
- Jivanti : 89 mg
- Jongaka : 89 mg
- Draksha : 89 mg
- Paushkara : 89 mg
- Chandna : 89 mg
- Sathi : 89 mg
- Punarnava : 89 mg
- Dwikakoli (each) : 89 mg
- Kakanasa : 89 mg
- Amrita : 89 mg
- Abhaya : 89 mg
- Vidari : 89 mg
- Vrshamula : 89 mg
- Dhatriphala : 3.048 g
- Taila : 0.762 ml
- Ghrita : 0.762 ml
- Matsyandika : 4.444 g
- Tukakshiri : 356 mg
- Pippali : 178 mg
- Chaturjata (each) : 22 mg
- Madhu : 1.143 ml
Search complete list of Kottakkal Ayurveda brand products